What information we collect from you
Your personal details are collected so that we can contact you for the following reasons only:
- To keep you updated about upcoming courses and events which may be of interest
- In the event of adverse weather conditions or any other last minute problem to inform you that a class/workshop/training session needs to be cancelled.
How your data is stored
- Forms are taken to each class, and when not in use are stored in a secure location. In transit, these forms are kept with the Instructor and not left unattended.
- Email addresses and telephone numbers are held securely and are not accessible to any other third party
- We keep emails sent by you to us and by us to you for our records, but we do not share these with any third party.
Sharing of data
Your contact details and your personal data is only seen by employees of Pauline Whittaker Dog Training School.
After 25th May 2018, you will be able to:
- Ask for a copy of the personal data we’ve collected about you.
- Ask for a copy of the personal data you provided for our products and services.
- Request that we stop sending you marketing messages.
- Ask that we stop using your personal data for certain purposes, or for a period of time.
- Ask that we amend or delete your personal data.
- If we ask for consent to process your personal data, you can later withdraw your consent.
- At any time you can change your preferences or unsubscribe to our mailing list.
Data breaches such as theft of files, tablets or mobile phones will be treated seriously and remedied as soon as possible. You would be informed as soon as any data breach is discovered; and, if required, this would be reported to the Office of the Information Commissioner.